This Year’s Festival Schedule
How to Get to the Fest
- Once in Boston Bar turn onto Boston Bar Station Rd across from the ESSO.
- Then take a RIGHT at the T in the road.
- Head straight then take a LEFT to turn onto the bridge
- Continue straight and over the train tracks, following the road to the right and into the North Bend Community.
- Continue on this road for 13 km to Sandypines Campground.
- NOTE: Around km10 stay to the left, DO NOT go straight as it is a private driveway.
Food Truck Menu
- overnight oats with berries (certified GF oats)
- breakfast sandwiches (tofu patty, garden veggie sausage, pesto mayo, guac & chz on English muffin) (GF)
- Buckwheat pancakes w/berries & maple syrup (GF)
- mixed green salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes pumpkin seeds and avocado
- green smoothie & berry smoothie
- broccoli cheddar soup (GF)/ chilli (GF), chickpea African stew (GF), tomato soup
- raw nut burger -pecan & sunflower seeds w/pesto mayo
- beyond burgers
- Giant Oreo Cookies
- brown rice Krispy squares
- hot chocolate
- coconut water
- bottled water
- San Pellegrino
- zevia sodas
We will accept credit for sure and depending on internet/data coverage- possibly debit…E-transfers are welcome!
Cacao and coffee will also be available for purchase in the outdoor kitchen.